Tips for Painting Cabinets
Alright so you have chosen your airless paint sprayer will be the apparatus of decision for your cabinet painting job. Here are the key advances you can take to accomplish best outcomes when spraying cupboards with an airless sprayer.
- Use a fine finish Airless Spray Gun and Fine Finish Airless Tip-A fine finish airless tip powers material against a confined opening twice rather than once which is the thing that occurs with a standard airless tip. By constraining the material against two hints the material will shear into better particles which brings about more prominent material separate and therefore a smoother looking finish. Regardless of whether its from Titan or Graco the two organizations offer fine finish airless tips for the majority of their standard airless splash weapons making it simple to empower your airless shower firearm to shower a fine finish.
- Consider Converting your Airless Sprayer over to an Air Assist Airless Sprayer – While a fine finish airless tip is an awesome initial step, you can take your spraying to another level by considering utilizing your airless sprayer as an air help airless sprayer. To change over your airless to an air help airless sprayer you need to have a hotspot for packed air, an air hose, and an air help airless shower firearm. On the off chance that you don’t have a blower and air help airless shower firearm close by, it is normally more sensible to simply remain with your airless sprayer. Be that as it may, in the event that you as of now have a 2 organize blower around you can redesign your airless to an air help airless sprayer by purchasing an air help airless splash weapon and some hose for air. More on changing over an airless to an air help airless sprayer is accessible here.
Tips on Using your Airless Sprayer for Cabinets
You will need to guarantee you select a tip that isn’t to expansive as this can make runs when spraying more slender materials. You ordinarily would prefer not to choose to vast of a shower design either on the grounds that it can be difficult to control your patter and result when spraying a littler question like a bureau. Regular tips that are valuable for airless painting of cupboards are between a 207 and up to a 311 tip contingent upon the material thickness you are spraying stains will ordinarily be in the 207 – 307 tip measure run while a full bodied veneer may require something bigger like a 309 – 311 tip. Preferably you can have two options and complete a test shower preceding painting your cupboards with your airless sprayer to ensure you won’t have issues with runs or overspray.
When you have a tip estimate picked you can take after the tips underneath when spraying to guarantee steady outcomes.
- Hold the airless sprayer gun at a predictable separation from the item surface
- Move in a predictable movement don’t twist your wrist appropriate to left
- Adjust airless sprayer weight sufficiently high to see atomization of the material however not exorbitantly high
- Hold the Airless Spray Gun around 8 – 12 inches from the item surface.